As part of phase two of Re-Open Saskatchewan, hair salons are permitted to open May 19th. We will be doing everything we can to eliminate the spread of COVID-19 within our salon. As part of the ‘NEW NORMAL,’ there are a number of changes will be made at the Salon, and we ask that if you are planning on visiting the salon at any time in the next several months (or if you’re looking for something to do after binge-watching Tiger King) please read the following thoroughly.
• Before your appointment Please answer the Saskatchewan questionnaire provided. Self Assessment Tool. Please complete this and only keep your appointment if you answer ‘no’ to all the questions (except for the statement at the end, which states that you have answered all the questions honestly).
• Unless you need assistance, we ask that you don’t bring anyone with you into the salon for your appointment. ( no friend, spouse or children may come with you) so we can properly adhere to the social distancing rules.
• Upon arriving in the salon, please maintain a ‘social distance’ of 2 metres from other people in the salon. To assist with this, there will be floor prompts in the entrance. We ask that you stand a safe distance if there is someone at the reception desk. If you are outside and see someone waiting in the entrance, please wait outside until they have moved forward to the reception desk.
• Once in the salon, we ask that you immediately use hand sanitizer or wash your hands in the bathroom at the entry.
• In order to keep our guests and staff safe, some of the measures we will be taking will be:
• A laser thermometer will be used on guests as well as staff for everyone’s safety upon entry.
• All guests will be required to wear a mask. If you do not have one, one will be provided for a small PPE fee. Gloves will also be available for a fee if
• Continuous cleaning any high touch surfaces throughout the day.
• We have removed the chairs for the waiting area. As well, we are not allowed to serve beverages or provide magazines at this time so if you would like these as you wait to feel free to bring your own.
• Please note, no browsing in the retail area. If you are needing a product to inform your stylist and they will be happy to bring it to the counter for you.
• If you are just needing to purchase a product we will be doing curbside pick up. Please call ahead and we will get everything ready for you. E transfers are appreciated to keep the numbers in the salon at a safe capacity … thank you for your understanding.
• Stylists will be wearing eye coverings, surgical masks and aprons. Then sanitizing aprons, stations, shampoo areas and implements between guests.
• We will not be accepting cash at this time. Payment options are E-transfer, or debit, credit card machine. We will be compulsively sanitizing the machine before and after each use.
If you would like to make an appointment, The salon will still be closed until the 19th, but we will be checking voicemails and if you leave a message we will call you back.
People who had hair appointments with a stylist prior to being closed will be contacted first to rebook and then online booking and booking through reception for all other clients will become available May 19th.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we move into our new normal together
The Perimeters Team🤍